Wednesday, April 28, 2010

the old in old school

Surprise, surprise. This I found last night at our friends' grad party. They were playing Carpenters songs and to our surprise, we saw the music came from an old school player. The giant CD was turning round and round.

CD owned by the Pinzons.

Now I have a picture with the Carpenters. How sweet is that?

Congratulations to Ate Tatika Catipay and Kuya Jefty David! 9Yes it's their grad party.) And I'm attempting to enumerate my friends who are now UP Alumna, batch 2010, lest I forget even a single one. :) But you know who you are. *winks*

I'm getting old. Senior. Eeew. Next year it'll be us graduating and taking our pictures with Oble. But for now, let's just look ahead for a great school year as a senior (and rubbing it off on friends who just graduated, the fact that they too are growing old). In a matter of time we'll be singing Yesterday Once More.

No comments:

friends