Monday, August 20, 2012

I hit shuffle

and these songs come up:

1. Happy is a Yuppie World -Switchfoot
2. Under the Bridge -Red Hot Chili Peppers
3. Let that be Enough -Switchfoot
4. Funny Girl -Idina Menzel (Glee)
5. Carol of the Bells -Trans Siberian Orchestra
6. Back at One -Brian McKnight
7. You Are My World -Hillsong
8. Drumming Song -Florence + The Machine
9. I Believe -Blessed Union of Souls
10. Fall In Love -Estelle
11. Red Eyes -Switchfoot
12. Lucky One -Lana Del Rey
13. Walk Away -Kelly Clarkson
14. Bad Romance -Lady Gaga
15. Fireflies -Owl City
16. Galaxies -Owl City
17. Dilemma -Nelly ft. Kelly Rowland
18. Embrace -Ladyhawke
19. Howl -Florence + The Machine
20. Girl With One Eye -Florence + The Machine
21. Starstruk -Lady Gaga
22. Waking Up in Vegas -Katy Perry
23. Everything I Do -Bryan Adams
24. Domino -Jessie J
25. I See the Light -Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi

3 comments:

Barbara Genung said...

18 peorecoSo I see a young person who listens to Hillsongs
and now in the love of Jesus I add you to my prayer list
may He bless all the endeavors for Him of your hands
and establish the work in you for His kingdom

Dana Carmella said...

Great playlist you have there. :)

lots of love, Dana Carmella ♔

vuhelp.net said...

So nice blogger

friends