Saturday, February 13, 2010

planning 2010

I'm planning 2010 and what better way to plan than with a... planner. Sabaw much. But seriously, I got a cool planner custom-made for CCC. Designed by none other than ze Donya Quixote, Ate Chebi. *cheers*

I know it's the middle of February and I'm writing about a planner. Life gets hard with other things I have to write about and submit for grades. XP

Where was I? Oh.... For 165 pesos, you get a cool planner. And and and! I availed of the buy-one-take-one promo in UP, and gave the other one to a good friend. :)

First, I like the size. Spiral-bound at around 8x6 inches in dimension, it's super handy.


It also has good space for the monthly calendar.
Wide spaces for the dailies. However, the smaller spaces for the weekends is a con for those who plan stuff for the weekends. Quite encouraging for me, nonetheless, to treat them as weekends and confine work in weekdays. XD


See? I started planning. Yay!

The downside: It came our on January 28. Blank spaces for the first few days of January. (I used them for taking note of possible internship employers. Haha)

Some other bonuses (big bonuses if you're from CCC) found at the back part are the pages for prayer journal, disciple list, address pages, and the Four Spiritual Laws! Haha

You really get your money's worth. I just hope they start on next year's planner so a December release would be possible. :)

No comments:

friends